Ever since I was a little girl I've been into mules. I was totally the girl who shuffled around the house in her mama's backless heeled sandals, confident she looked ACE. :) So now that they're this Summer's unrivalled IT shoe, I couldn't be more excited. It's just such a versatile shoe, as proven by our fine selection of these completely different styles! And since there's nothing more annoying than buying really expensive pieces right before the sales, we got you covered with these 6 super cute affordable mules that will give you that 'I've totally scored' feel no matter what. Happy shopping, everyone!
- BLACK BOW KITTEN MULES - MASSIMO DUTTI Kitten mules are undoubtedly the most feminine style of the bunch, and if you pair them with cropped structured trousers and a trench, you've got yourself a powerful ensemble that's just perfect for your next meeting.
- YELLOW BLOCK MULES - TOPSHOP Pulling off yellow shoes might seem like a challenge, but that's one of the great things about mules: their sophisticated cut allows you to go a bit crazy colour-wise, so dial up the sunny and go yellow!
- NUDE V-SHAPED MULES - DOLCE VITA I've talked about the flattering qualities of V-shaped heels before and isn't this affordable nude version a dream to throw on with a flowy dress and nothing else on a hot Summer day?
- SOFT PINK SQUARE MULES - TOPSHOP This is actually my favourite pair of this selection, since it looks insanely comfy and sophisticated, thanks to the soft suede and square cut which instantly balance out the cuteness of the soft pink shade. Imagine them with denim cut-offs and a white blouse! Love!
- METALLIC FLAME MULES - & OTHER STORIES The most badass pair is this black-with-metallic-flames one. You know, to add some fire to an already hot day.
- BEADED MULES - ZARA If you want to take your mules to the beach, this is the pair you're looking for. Wear it with your favourite pool look and you're all set for a day of good old beach fun!
Which one if your favourite? Are you equally excited to wear this style all Summer long? :)